While we were in church yesterday, I was talking to Maddie about singing to Jesus. We usually have the girls stand with us while we sing...not to be legalistic, but just because I love our worship time and really want the girls to understand what that time is really for. God loves to hear us sing to Him:-) It has been the desire of my heart to show our little gifts from God, how to live for Him every day of our life and in everything that we do. I know they watch everything Terry and I do, and how we act. We have a great responsibility to make sure that we are an example of Christ to them. I am in awe of that huge yet awesome responsibility. We are so thankful for these little blessings!
4 comments:
Jess, that is so sweet! There is nothing better than the sound of children singing, especially when they are praising our King!
those are the moments that so touch our hearts as moms. don't you just wish you had a video camera around to capture all those times?
Your girls are so adorable! You are a great example to those precious children! :)
how very sweet - thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment