Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Blog Title!

O.k.  I did not really like the name of my blog so I have been thinking for awhile of what to change the title to.  What else??!  We are definitely a family primarily of girls.  I often say to my friends and family that Terry is the best daddy to have all daughters.  He is GREAT with them....very nurturing and loving.  He loves to sit and talk with them about the happenings of the day every night.  Along with the sugar and spice, we have the screaming, the drama, and the sensitivity...but we wouldn't trade it for anything :-)  

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Very appropriate name for your blog! I love it and the new layout.

Kelly

this is our life. this is our story. said...

Love the new look and new title! I have to admit, I am becoming quite obsessed with all this blogging. You have the most adorable family and I can just see what wonderful parents you and Terry are. Who would have ever imagined Terry Troeger, football player, jock, tough guy to be a father to four girls? He is giving them such a great example of what a wonderful husband and father should be. Thanks for sharing all your stories. We love them!

linz

Nikki said...

Great name! Great new look!! Very fun... see you tomorrow! Nikki

misty diller said...

thank you for sharing your blog with me. i love the new title - it seems like a perfect fit :)