Well, at 10:45 pm we started to head home and heard strange noises coming from underneath our vehicle. A lovely flat tire. Poor Emma was just about hysterical. She was so concerned that a police officer was going to come and we were going to get in some sort of trouble. I have no idea where the child has that kind of fear from. I have not been pulled over in years! She wanted grandma to come get her and drive her the 30 minutes back to her house.
Tomorrow we are looking forward to spending some time on some friends' boat. The kids will be joining us for the afternoon and then dear grandma is coming to watch all of them for the remainder of night, while the grown ups hang out.
Have a wonderful 4th, and thank God for this wonderful country that we live in!
1 comment:
Poor Emma! That story made me laugh. Hope everything was resolved and no trouble was had. Sounds like you guys had a great holiday weekend. I totally get the lightning bug thing...koby did the exact same thing this year.
Post a Comment