Thank-you Nikki and Kristin! You inspired me to spend some time on my blog changing it around a bit. My pictures are kind of here and there, I would not want my blog to look anything like my house does! (that is, disorganized! :-)
I was deciding what to do with all this free time that I have tonight. Two girls are asleep and two are watching a movie. Terry is at a moonlight softball tournament (grrr...like I don't see the guy enough, he works long hours and has been working every Saturday! O.k, o.k. yes, I know he needs some time with his guy friends!) So, I decided to hop on here and do some blog reading. How on earth does the time go so incredibly fast when you are jumping from blog to blog, I will never know. I love your changes Kristin and Nikki! So now I will work on mine, make my night go by a little quicker:-)
We had a fun day today. We celebrated my niece's 4th birthday at my parents house. My sister had some really cute games to play with the kids along with a pinata. Among the 8 cousins here in Michigan, there are only 2 birthdays that we celebrate in the summer, so we spent most of the day outside on my parents newly planted grass in the 80 degree weather. We finished the day with a swim in the pool. Isabelle is so close to swimming without anything. We finally figured out a way to drown proof Lily so she could go in the water without assistance. She is definitely a water baby with no fear!!
I have been wanting to get a picture of them all somewhere other than the couch in my mom's living room:-) My parents just finished their deck, so I thought we would take it outside. Lillian kept taking off up the stairs. It was next to impossible to get them all to smile at the same time!! Maybe next year......
1 comment:
Jessica, your blog looks great and I love the new picture layout! I tend to spend too much time on the blog too :) It is a good for stress relief though.
Post a Comment