Maddie and Emma began their first official softball team. I think they both really enjoyed it and had a great time learning. I really like this league, they are very organized! They start off hitting off the T and then half way through the season they hit off the coach. Both of them really improved by the end of the season. I finally brought my camera the last day and thankfully it was a beautiful day. The girls missed their team picture as we were in CA so they had all the kids get together so I could take one of all of them.
California...
We had a great time in Orange County with my sister, bro-in-law and nieces and nephew. We had some people rotate turns watching Lily as Terry had to work that week and could not get the time off to come with us. I thought about bringing her with us and she is developing more and more into the terrible twos, I thought no way would I survive the flight!! Robert, my bro-in-law, hit it on the nose. He said flying with kids takes years off your life. They all actually did all right. The flight back was a red eye and that was a little more stressful as the girls were exhausted and could not get comfortable. My sister Carrie and her two kids came out with us as well. We were both glad to be back in the car at the end of that flight back home!!
We really miss them and are looking forward to being able to see them again soon!! We have been on the lookout for some great deals on tickets for the flight over here. I still have not figured out how to do the slide show so here are random pictures of that trip:-)
On the plane....off to a good start!
At the park the first day we were there. It was beautiful! Two peas in a pod:-)
Sweet niece, Kylie!
Yuck, I hate this picture of me, but this was the first one we got of all of us. We were on the Winnie Pooh ride in Disneyland. It was not busy at all so the machine operator said she wanted to take a picture of us:-)
Caleb was so cute. He LOVES Cars and Toy Story. The parade we were watching had the characters from both movies. We were cracking up at how excited he got when he saw them coming around the corner. Too cute!!
A day at the beach. I really wanted this picture with all four of our girls, but obviously that could not happen. We will wait for a good day to do it on the beaches of good ol lake Michigan!
Playworld...and mostly Lily.
Oops, I guess I have tons of pictures of her because I was following her around most of the time. The other kids were on to bigger and better things. Lily just sat in the balls most of the time and watched the other kids. Madelynn won two free passes here and I told them we would be to go when it rains or when it was cold. Yesterday is the day we ventured out there.
She had the hardest time standing up on this thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment