I am so in awe of how God works. I should not be, but I am. I know what He says in His word and I believe it. That said, I am rejoicing at how He takes care of His children. A good friend of mine has been blessed and continues to be blessed in many ways. I love the verse, "Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." God is sooo good!
Park day








Last week we ventured to a nearby park with all the moms from our small group. There were LOTS of kids, and lots of activity. I am looking forward to making this a weekly event as are our children! Everyday, they ask, whose house are we going to today? who's coming over today? what are we going to do after swim practice? are we going to the park, mall, beach, so and so's house.... I have heard the phrase, "I am bored" many times already this summer. Here are some photos from our outing.
Birthday Present
Terry made our sand box about four times the size as it was. The kids love it. People say, what kind of birthday present is that? A great one! The kids stay out there for an hour building castles and making pretend food! I get quite a bit done on the inside of my house:-)
Cutest Niece
What a peanut! I watched my niece last week for my sister while she brought her 3 year old to the beach. Lillian has a good time with her and loves to take her paci out of her mouth and put it back in. It will be fun to watch these two chase after each other in a few more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment