Well, on Saturday, this one took place in Fremont and I was joined by the rest of my family. I am so glad they were able to come...the girls were so cute, and encouraging. Janet and my sister joined me for this one. We had decided to do this one only two weeks ago....we had not been "training" since our first one back in May. So for the last two weeks, we did the best we could to make it to the gym. Summers are so busy!
The swimming was terrible. There were people kicking in your face and I also heard some say that others were pulling them down into the water! The biking was kind of fun. There was a nice breeze and it was fairly flat. The running is were I struggle.....but we made it!
We had a good time, and I am so glad that we did it. I am excited to do another one next year! Hopefully by then, I will be another 40 pounds lighter:-)
3 comments:
Way to go, Jessica! I am so proud of you that you can do that.
You go girl! :)
WOW!!! I am so impressed! What an accomplishment. Can't wait to hear more about it on Thurs.
Post a Comment