These past few weeks and even months have been a blur. Time just goes by so quickly lately, I can hardly catch my breath! We celebrated Emma's 6th birthday on Nov. 22nd and will be celebrating Lillian's second birthday in less than a week! Both Thanksgiving and Christmas have passed us by and New Year's is just around the corner. I am afraid to blink for fear that I will miss another big event.
Here are some photos from Emma's party
Thought I would try something new with my computer for the slideshow. You need to click play to see the pictures above. Below are many different pictures of all of our Chirstmas festivities. Isabelle had her program at preschool, Maddie and Emma had their program at church, we celebrated christmas with Terry's (huge) side of the family, Terry's mom and dad's on Christmas eve..then our home on Christmas morning! We then head back over to my parents in the morning, (8am!), then to Terry's parents for the other side of the family and then to my parents house again for Christmas dinner that same day...we just do not have any pictures of those events. That is probably why it seemed to pass us by so quickly!
As one of the girl's Christmas presents, we decided to surprise them with a trip to California to see their Uncle Robert, Aunt Leslie, and cousins. They have no idea we are going, but I told them they had to wait two weeks after Christmas to get their present from us. Maddie heard me talking to Terry one day about our flight and I used the word LAX. She said..."Is that where we are going lax!!?!? What is that? I have never heard that before." So now we say we are going to lax for the surprise, they are clueless. Here is a sweet picture I found of Victoria, Isabelle, and Aubrey (from CA). It would be so fun to have these three grow up together! We will just have to make lots of trips to CA!
A christmas present to me.... I received some money for Christmas and have been really wanting a nice camera. It makes me sad to look at some pictures that did not turn out very well. Either blurry or too dark. I think I have my point and click camera figured out pretty well and was just not pleased with the results. I am so excited, after doing much research, I found a camera that I love! I went and picked it up last night and have already taken many pictures with it....the kids were in their pjs and my house is a mess, so I will not be posting any of them on here :-) So, stay tuned for lots and lots of pictures!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We are looking forward to the new year which will bring the birth of our sweet baby...?? Who knows, we will not find out! So don't try to convince me Courney and Carrie ;-)
1 comment:
I won't try to convince you...just let me go with you. ;-)
Post a Comment