Having a nice camera makes me want to take lots and lots of pictures!! Instead of cleaning my house like I should be doing, I dragged my daughter outside to take some pictures of her new haircut. You can not really tell from the front, but the back is so cute! I had her stack it....I know, on a 7 year-old? But her hair is so incredibly thick, we have been trying some different things with it. I think we found the best cut on her.
Here are some pictures of Lillian's party the other night, she loved being the center of attention!
2 comments:
Jess...what great pics! Looks like you found yourself a great camera. I completely understand your dilemas b/c I too love taking pictures and have been disappointed many of times. Hope you all had a great holiday and enjoy your trip to CA! Bring home some sunshine for us!!!! We need to work on getting together soon too!!
I know how you feel... it's so much fun taking pictures with a good camera! Nice Pics... let's figure out how to get our lessons in (both photography & guitar!!)!! We said we were going to do that last year... hopefully 2009 will be better (maybe before your new little one arrives!) :) Enjoy!!
Post a Comment