Today is my baby's second birthday! We will be celebrating it at Grandpa and Grandma's house with her cousin Mason who is turning 6 today. I think it is sweet that he still wants to share his special day with his much younger cousin! She received her first official haircut today (from her mother), and took it like a champ. Well, with a little help from Dora!
I had to post some photos that I took last night at my parents house of the kids swimming in the pool. I have tried to get some good shots with my old camera, and they always came out with the wrong coloring or somewhat blurry. I am looking forward to learning more about my camera to capture these moments that seem to pass us by so quickly.
We are looking forward to ringing in the new year with friends from our church....good friends and good food...what more can you ask for?!?? Have a safe and happy new year!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lillian! I can't believe how grown up she looks! Such a cutie!
Happy Birthday, Lily Jo!
Jessica, her haircut is super cute, you did a great job and the pictures on the new camera are fabulous!
Post a Comment