Monday, January 2, 2012

Recap 2011 coming soon...

I have been looking back through my blog and have really been enjoying all of my old photos and memories.  Wow, I really can't believe how quickly the years are cruising by.  I posted a picture of Ava at three months, and here she is 2 and a half years?! Over the next few days, I am going to go through photos and post what our last year looked like.  We had a wonderful 2011!

As I type, we finally had a significant snowfall and the girls are outside sledding.  I love snow.  It is so pretty in Michigan throughout all the seasons.  This winter has been rather sad.  I am so happy that the outdoors has finally turned white!

So much to do today, so a quick post to ecncourage me to step it up a bit to continue on with our memories!

1 comment:

Combs4 said...

OH I love love love these new photos! I want a copy of the largest one on the top of your blog!!!! You are so talented with the camera:) The individual ones of the girls are gorgeous!!