Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Campfire smores!

Ok, no, I do not really have the time to be posting anything on here. And why, oh why, am I posting this? I am not really sure...when I figure that out, I will let you know.

Anyway, I have this yummy new cookbook that I got from Pampered Chef. I LOVE to make things for different functions. To be inspired, I usually get all my Pamp Chef cookbooks out and page through them. I was originally searching for a side dish to make for an event tomorrow. Instead, I came across this fabulous little dessert! I am not suppose to post this recipe on here, but if you would like to know what I did, I will gladly e-mail you!

I guess I will update about our life in another post :-) But I just had too much fun with this one....


I could really tell you how Pamp. Chef products can really save you time...but I won't ;-)

Wetting the kitchen shears before cutting marshmallows is key to no stickiness!

Please do not mind my dirty stovetop

Yes, I need to work on my neatness...but I was only making these for my family, and my neighbor Lisa, if she would get home ;-)

I will say, the base is not just graham cracker...it is a buttery, sugar yumminess...is that a word? Ha, my spell check did not catch it so I guess so!

1 comment:

this is our life. this is our story. said...

send me the receipe please jess! looks so delicious! (btw, i am loving all my pampered chef goodies and receipes...i have been baking up a storm!)