Friday, July 31, 2009

Two months (2 weeks late!)



Wow, I am getting further and further behind at this blogging thing.  I actually took Ava's two month pictures but hadn't posted them here. 

What Ava is doing now:

-still nursing 99.9% of the time....need to get her to start taking a bottle again!
-holding her head with a little more control
-loves to smile at anyone who will make eye contact with her
-will strike up a conversation with just about anyone too
-sleeps for about 7 hours, although two nights ago she slept for 9!!  
-still not very good about naps during the day
-she is held most of the time while she is awake thanks to all of her big sisters
-enjoys her new bouncy seat that our friend Nikki let us borrow (thanks!!)
-still spits up about every other feeding
-she can definitely recognize her mommy and daddy's voices and will look around the room to find us

 We are just enjoying our summer.  Every day the girls want to know what sort of fun thing we are going to do today.  Some of those fun things included, trips to the beach, some pool hopping and park days with our small group.  Another fun adventure has been Fredrick Meijer Gardens.  Terry's work offered through e-mail a season's pass there.  Terry responded within a minute of him posting it and the big guy said the tickets were ours.  I am really looking forward to going there in the winter to escape the frigid temperatures.  I was able to take some cute photos of 4/5 of the girls while we were there.  



Well, I am done with this posting...there are more things I would write but there is just not enough time in the day to keep up with this now.  I am loving having the girls home and cannot believe they will be on their way back to school in a month.  We will enjoy the rest of our summer....until next time:-)  

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Cute pictures.....
This summer has been so crazy that I have not visited some of my favorite blogs often. I always enjoy stopping by yours. Have a Happy Sunday! I have a giveaway going through Monday morning.