Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Month Old


Ok, so I was never very good with keeping the girls baby books up-to-date.  So I will try this instead:)  Another blog that I follow took a picture every month of their baby girl with her in the same position.  Very cute!!  So here goes, starting with the first month two days late!!  

What you are doing now....

You love to be held...doesn't matter who.
You started smiling at a week old...and no, it wasn't gas!  
You barely fit into 3 month clothes (they are big on you!), unlike your sisters who went to 3-6 month clothes after one week!
You recognize and smile when you hear your daddy's voice.  
You eat about every three hours but give mommy a little break at night and sleep for 5.  
You spit up a lot, due to reflux and are on medicine to tame it down a little.  
You love your swaddler that Aunt Courtney bought and sleep great at night with it. 
You also love the pacifiers that Aunt Carrie got you.
You love being outside, especially during your nightly fussy time.  
You really enjoy bath time, especially when I wash your hair!  
You have a very helpful big sister, who can make you smile pretty easily.  




Our little photo session did not last long.  Lillian had to be next to her baby sister while she was crying.

Happy one month Ava Grace!! 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So precious! How fun to "watch" her grow here...not that I don't see her, but it will be fun to see how she changes over time!

this is our life. this is our story. said...

what a sweet baby girl! so big, yet so tiny! we took similiar pics w/ Ky and it is so fun to look back at them. loved seeing you again tonight! next week, if she agrees, I need to get my hands on that little Ava!

Courtney said...

Where is her 2 month picture? ;-)