I can not believe it has already been three weeks since our new addition! Things are slowly forming into our new sense of "normal". The girls are so much in love with baby Ava, and want to hold and kiss her all the time. I am still very bad at taking pictures! The ones below of Ava are when she was a week old. The one of Lillian is of her sitting next to the beautiful bouquet of flowers I received from Terry's work. They smelled wonderful!!!
My mom came for a visit one day and Ava was giving her some smiles! I kept trying to get it on camera but could not quite capture them! Did ever say how much I love this stage??!? I will take the sleepless nights just so I can hold this sweet little girl and have her look adoringly up at me anytime!
The last week of school, Madelynn was chosen to represent her class in the talent show. She was so sweet. I do not think she understood she was going to be doing her "talent" in front of the entire elementary school. She's learned all sorts of new ways to jump rope. She is really good at it! I will try to embed the video I took at it. Also at the talent show, there was a first grader who sang a song with her dad strumming the guitar. I had to choke back the tears. I did not record her singing, I wish I had. But I did find the song that she sang...listen to words...my all-american girls who adore their all-american dad! Terry would not trade his girls for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment