Friday, September 19, 2008

Second week of Preschool


Madelynn has started Soccer this fall and she loves it!  She wanted nothing to do with the sport and after the first practice, she was hooked.  We have been trying different sports with the girls and will let them choose some of their favorites to continue.  

Isabelle started preschool two weeks ago and I still have to pry her off of my leg every time she has it.  I think she may be a little jealous of the time that I have with Lily while she is away.  She always asks what we do and says she wants to come home with us.  I have been trying to spend lots of qt with her while Lily takes a nap on her school days.  Oh, if anyone has figured out how to balance this with their children, please give me some insight!  I am always feeling like one or more of our children is getting overlooked at times.  I have been wanting to read The Birth Order book by Kevin Lehman so I would be able to understand our children a little more.  



This is Isabelle's friend Bella again!  Bella is so sweet to her, always telling Isabelle that she is her very best friend.  

We are taking off for a little vacation next week and the girls are so excited.  We are headed up to Mackinaw Island and Tahquamenon Falls for some waterfall adventures.  We did this trip with Madelynn and Emma at 3 years and 18 months.  They did super!  I am a little nervous this time around with the added two, I am sure it will be a little different!  

We went to visit one of Terry's cousin's brand new baby the other day and I was able to get this sweet picture of her....isn't she precious??  I love this stage!  

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Jess! I was just listening to Dr. Dobson yesterday and Dr. Kevin Lehman was on again talking about his birth order book - you can podcast the show and listen again (or go to the focus website). It was good and until you can read the book try getting the podcast.... Hang in there!! :) Nikki