Friday, September 5, 2008

Tag...your're it!

5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Finish this post on my blog
2. Watching a movie with the two older girls
3. Put them to bed
4. Wait up for Terry to come home
5. Spend time with Terry talking about that day

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Tomatoes out of my garden
2. Chips and salsa
3. Garrett's popcorn 
4. Fruit salsa
5. Coffee...is that really a snack??  I love it though!

5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
1. Hmmm...hard to think about because it seems a little greedy :-)  Give lots to our church so they could pay off our building
2. Would love to be able to give to others anonymously!  
3. Give lots to my parents so they could retire
4. Pay off our home and redo our kitchen...I love to cook up things
5. Buy a cottage on Torch Lake

5 Bad Habits:
1. Wasting away my time on the computer
2. Not keeping in touch with friends and family
3. Talking (sometimes with frustration) to my children while I am on the phone
4. Driving without my glasses
5. Being disorganized

5 Places I have lived:
1. Michigan
2. Michigan
3. I know....
4. I love Michigan though
5. Even if I try to talk Terry into moving to FL where the rest of his company is....I would rather be here in Michigan!!

5 jobs I have had:
1. YMCA camp counselor
2. Chuck E. Cheese greeter
3. Dog/Cat sitter
4. Front desk personnel at MSU
5. Veterinary Technologist

5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I am a Veterinary Technologist :-)
2. I have known my honey since we were 5 years old
3. As much as I am disorganized, it drives me nuts!! I want to be organized, but get too overwhelmed
4. (I was the prom queen in high school)  Just kind of funny I think
5. I was on a downhill ski team in high school

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU ARE TAGGED AND IT IS YOUR TURN!!  I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... you were a Chucke Cheese greeter!?!??? That is HILARIOUS. :-)