Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring, where are you??

Ughh, I am tired of sicknesses. My body was doing a great job at warding off all the germs, and then I think it just gave up a couple days ago. I am looking forward to opening up all my windows to bring the fresh air in! I do not think that will be for another few weeks yet. Here is a photo of the girls "resting" on a day they stayed home from school.





We celebrated Madelynn's 7th birthday last week. Terr and I are just in awe as to where the time has gone. The song entitled "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman brings me to tears when I listen to it. I have it in my song book at the bottom of this page. Just double click on the song. The joys of having four girls is amazing. But what is even more amazing is to watch my husband with them. I say this all the time, but he is a great dad for having all girls. He is very sensitive to them, and the girls LOVE to talk to him. They open up about their day to him as he is putting them to bed. It is precious.

O.k, suck it up....back to Madelynn's birthday. She had her cousins and rest of the family. She also invited two friends from school and two from church. We have got birthday parites down to a science. We tend to celebrate them during the week on their actual birthday. This does not give us much time because of school the next day. They are the fastest birthdays one has ever seen. Here are some pictures from the party.






1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi Jessica.... hope you feel better soon so you can come over for coffee!! I love your blog!! I'm going to blog swipe some of your ideas (the playlist & templates are very cool!!!). Talk to you soon!! Nikki