Friday, March 21, 2008

Michigan Spring

Well, Here it is the second day of Spring and we have a winter weather advisory. It is just beginning to snow outside and it is freezing! We are all stuck inside anyway due to more sickness. O.k. that started pretty sad......

I am not really that upset that we do not have warmer weather yet. I know we will have some nice days pretty soon. I am just ready to be outside with the kids! I do love spring in Michigan....I love the sounds, the smells and the new growth from the trees and the flowers. So yes, I know it is coming!

We had a fun winter with the girls. We made many snowmen, and even made a monstrous fort! The girls love to make snow angels. Lillian's first time in her snow clothes was only about 2 weeks ago. We figured we better get her outside and take pictures of her before the snow melts. Well, now I know there was really no rush. Here are some cute pix of Daddy, Emma, and Lillian. Wherever Lillian is, Emma is usually close behind......






We also were able to take a quick trip down to (we visited the one in Sandusky, OH this time) Great Wolf Lodge with Aunt Courtney and the cousins. The girls loved it, even Isabelle. Terr and I got quite a workout lugging those heavy tubes up 5 flights of stairs! Lily is a water baby too. She loves to get in and splash around! These were the only pictures I took. I was too afraid my camera would get wet. This was the last day we were there about an hour before we left.



































We ate at Chili's for one of our meals. I just thought we looked so funny with so many kids, so I had to take a picture....





















Our room with all the craziness......


Quick game before bedtime....


Have a blessed Easter! Praise God for His gift to us, His precious Son who bore our sin on the cross and because of that sacrifice, we can have eternal life with Him!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Don't worry Jessica. I am sure that this awful weather will soon be a distant memory...pretty soon it will be in the 90's and super humid :)