Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updates.....

Wow, it has been awhile since I have posted on here! Chirstmas came and went, so did New Years, and even Valentine's Day! I wanted to put up some quick photos of Christmas.


This was Christmas eve at the Storr household. We opened our traditional Christmas PJ's!


We went for a little swim after opening our pj's. How nice it is to escape the frigid winter!



The next day we go back to my parents in the morning, then to the Troeger side in the afternoon for the Chrismas lunch/dinner and then back to the Storr side for the Christmas dinner! Probably why Terr and I gained so much weight over the holidays!

Every year, Terry's mom has us take a Family photo during the Christmas party with the Goeldels. I really appreciate this as it is fun to see how everyone has changed from year to year!

No comments: