Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Laying low...

I have not had too much to blog about lately. I think that is usually the case in January and February. These two months just seem to be really slow...and cold. When we went to California....I knew we were bound to bring back some sort of sickness. Being on airplanes and bodies just plain worn down from time change. Emma started coughing there and really has not stopped even today. Yesterday Isabelle started with it. She is one that I am fairly concerned about during cold season. Diagnosed with asthma and allergies when she was a baby, she has just always had respiratory issues. At 4 am. she came into my room wheezing. I should have known to put a monitor in there last night. Thankfully, she was not crying, which tends to make her little airways even worse. I am very thankful for our nebulizer otherwise we would have been heading to ER. She cooperated like a champ! We had plans this morning that we had to cancel..I was pretty bummed. We are taking it easy all day...which probably means lots of vidoes...I mean how else can you get children to stay this still???

No comments: